13 January 2007

Whole New You... I mean, Me

I had already decided that this would be the year of me. I had decided that I was going to make the changes I need (want) to make in myself, for myself, so that I can go back to being myself.

I started journaling again and I started posting again. When I looked at my blog I was disappointed in the progress that I hadn't made in year since I started this: I hadn't posted a photo in (I don't know how many) months and I still had those damn default links in the sidebar. It was shameful.

Enter the new drag-n-drop Blogger. Now, I am good at dragging and dropping. Having worked at the Big Red A for 6 years, I knew from drag and drop. So I figured that I could finally make some of the changes that I have been wanting (needing) to make since I started this.

So, I'm putting the insomnia to use (I'm writing this at 5:30 AM) and I've spent this morning adding links and new sections to my blog. I've given it a new name to reflect that that blog will be about more than just my knitting projects and I'm actually posting for the third time in as many days. I like the new look of, and the fact that there is actual content on, my blog. Hope you do, too.

Go get 'em, tiger. Rrowr.

No comments: