So here they are, my pieces of eight:
8 things I am looking forward to…..
- My step-daughter having her son in August!!!
- Ravelry Day UK!
- Having a clean boat - the mess keeps me up at night.
- Terminator Salvation. 'Nuff said.
- Roxie learning to sit and stay.
- Reading 50 books in one year.
- More arts trails in Scotland.
- Warm weather.
- Got a bruise from having my blood drawn.
- Took two naps.
- Talked to my sister in California.
- Soaked in the bath while reading "Knots and Crosses".
- Bought £20 worth of treats. Nooooo, they're not spoiled...
- Noticed that Roxie's "bits" are swollen. My puppy's first season.
- Picked up my new toaster. I got the red one!
- Made Milo stop humping Roxie's head... and the cat.
8 things I wish I could do…….
- Sew! Like KraftyKoala, I have a machine, but lack the skills.
- Play my cello well.
- Have a Monica Geller-clean house. Oh, if only...
- Keep chickens and bees.
- Rid myself of my arachnophobia.
- Take great photos. Minder has been a fabulous mentor.
- Bake! I'd love to be able to make pie crust from scratch.
- Still hit a High C. I was able to do it in my youth.
8 shows I watch……
- The Big Bang Theory - I laugh so loudly that I frighten the dogs.
- Grey's Anatomy - Especially worth it if you need a good cry.
- Next Top Model - America's, Britain's, Canada's, whoever's!
- Nothing to Declare - I'm hopelessly addicted to the stupidity.
- Two and a Half Men - Best Ever? "Old Flame with a New Wick"
- As Time Goes By - I know it's old, but I love it.
- CSI - I only like the one in Vegas, the original and the best!
- Ideal - Graham Duff is my hero.
And here are the rules in case you need them!
- Mention the name of the person who tagged you.
- Do the lists of 8.
- Tag 8 bloggers of your choice.
- Let them know that they have been tagged!
Play along if you like, even if you weren't tagged.
Have fun, kids!