11 April 2006

European Vacation

This is my last day in the U.S.

I will be leaving for the airport tomorrow to catch flight to Toyko and then my connecting flight to Singapore where I will pick up the ship that my husband is on and then I will only return to the States as a visitor.

Crazy.

This last week - well, since last Thursday, has been... trying to say the least. Let me just say that it has strengthened my resolve to surround myself with tolerant, gracious, patient human beings. It is not something that I have experienced these past 6 days.

I am looking forward to my trip. Looking forward to finally being away on my adventure, looking forward to arriving at the new house. I am looking forward to it all, but mostly I am looking forward to being the fuck away from here.

3 comments:

Chloe Sparkle said...

Good luck, babe!

Emy said...

Good luck, sweetie! *mwah*

Anonymous said...

Hey how is life in Manchester? How is your new house? Hope it's all going well!

Your SuperSecret Pal