I blatantly stole this from TiggerLarue
The Movie Meme
1. Name a movie you have seen more than 10 times.
You won't believe me... French Kiss.
2. Name a movie you've seen multiple times in the theater.
Lord of the Rings (all of them).
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
I'm ashamed to say, James Spader.
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
Jennifer Jason Leigh. I just hate her.
5. Name a movie than you can and do quote from.
Steel Magnolias ("I make it a point to never deal with my wife.")
6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
West Side Story
8. Name a movie you would recommend everyone see.
Shaun of the Dead. It's funny and scary in all the best ways and I love that about that film. Also, The Station Agent - Peter Dinklage is amazing!
9. Name a movie that you own.
(Le Fabuleux destin d') Amélie (Poulain)
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Tim McGraw. Call me crazy if you want to, but I dare you to watch Friday Night Lights and not be impressed by the transformation.
11. Have you ever seen a movie at a drive-in? If so, what?
Yes. I think it was one of the Back to the Futures, but for the life of me, I don't know. There was drinking... and flirting...
12. Ever made out in a movie?
Yep. And that's all I have to say about that.
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it yet.
14. Ever walked out on a movie?
Nope. You just don't know how many times I've wished that I had that gene.
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
Brokeback Mountain. However, the hardest I have ever cried was on a plane watching This Is My Father. It may have been because we were on a French-Canadian airline, though. Let's just say it was the movie.
16. What was the last movie you saw in the theater.
300. It freakin' ruled.
17. What is your favorite/preferred genre of movie.
Don't have one. I prefer 'good' over 'genre.'
18. What is the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
19. What movie do you wish you'd never seen?
Bridget Jones' Diary. I was stupider when it was over. That pissed me off. I'm still holding a grudge against the person who recommended it. He knows who he is.
20. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
21. What is the scariest movie you have seen?
Alright, alright... if I'm being serious, The Exorcist. To this day, I can't even watch the trailer.
22. What is the funniest movie you have seen?
Rushmore. Without a doubt.